Sports Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A typical sports forum where fans can talk about favorite teams, players, news etc

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Denard Robinson vs usain bolt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cstriker26

Denard Robinson vs usain bolt Empty
PostSubject: Denard Robinson vs usain bolt   Denard Robinson vs usain bolt EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:17 am

On sportsnation this afternoon denard Robinson made a bold prediction. He claims that he can run a faster 40 than usain bolt. I agree with him but I'm sure many people would think I'm crazy.
Back to top Go down
SportsGuy246
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Denard Robinson vs usain bolt   Denard Robinson vs usain bolt EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:30 am

I'm on the crazy bandwagon. It is almost disrespectful to say you can beat the fastest man in the world who is usain bolt in the 40. yes i know footballers run the 40 all the time, but i also saw this on college football livetoday and denard's time was a 3.96 bolt a 3.39. It would be close but bolt is just too fast.
Back to top Go down
https://sportsdaily.forumotion.com
Cstriker26

PostSubject: Robinson vs bolt   Denard Robinson vs usain bolt EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:40 am

I can understand why you're on the bolt bandwagon. But there're many factors that would play into this fantasy race. The most important thing would be the surface. If they were to race on a track Robinson would get smoked. That is bolt's kingdom. Grass would be a different story. Robinson runs on grass all the time. Bolt has probably never ran on grass in his life.
Back to top Go down
SportsGuy246
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Denard Robinson vs usain bolt   Denard Robinson vs usain bolt EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:46 am

Yes both would have an advantage in their respective kingdoms they need a neutral site...
Back to top Go down
https://sportsdaily.forumotion.com
Cstriker26

PostSubject: Robinson vs bolt   Denard Robinson vs usain bolt EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:23 am

Yeah you are right. I would love to see bolt race robinson but its not likely that they'll race.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denard Robinson vs usain bolt   Denard Robinson vs usain bolt Empty

Back to top Go down

Denard Robinson vs usain bolt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sports Daily :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: